From 06th to 09th October 2010 took place the fair “Salons World Wide 2010” in Moscow, Friulparchet took place of it with a wide stand in order to underline the continuous presence on the Russian market to offer high range parquets. This event has attracted a lot of public of this sector, retailers, architects and desigers but also a generic bublic but interested into a Italian designed floor manufactured by a company that always look for quality, innovation and customer’s needs.
Also this year some well-known Italian companies of the high range of the furnishing sector, have used our wooden floors to surface the floors of their stands during the event of Furnishing salon in Milan in April 2010. Two of these companies have give us the permission of divulging photos that can put into evidence their exposed products but also our parquets. One of the these companies is Gervasoni Spa from Pavia di Udine (Udine), a well-known company from Friuli that from 1882 manufactures interior furnishing and that, together with the consociate Gervasoni Contract equips from 1930 collective areas. In the Gervasoni’s stand was choose by the notorius designer Paola Navone, our “Listone Friulano” in European oak bevelled in Prime class and size mm 10x120x800/1600 with brushing, withe lacquered finishes. The other one is a company that is leader in the sector of period style furnishing: company Figli di Isacco Agostoni srl from Belassina (Milan), indeed this company is present from more then a century with the supply of quality furnishing realized with rare wood species and crafts processes. This company wanted to bring out characters of its products with a touch of style that could only found in a unique floor of our range “Incisi” with a Cros engraving pattern, red varnished with a glossy finish of Glam Linea.
In the presence of about 200 people, Sunday 14th March 2010, Agorà srl company has presented the completely renewed Cà Gentilini palace in the heart of Este (Padua). First documentation of the existence of this palace is the Lonigo etching of 1566 that is a portrait of the city of Este. The building had a changeover in 1920 when the part comprehended between the access arch made of stone from Istria and Molini Road, between the ground floor and the first floor, was completely renewed to obtain a noble living-unity. The palace is certainly an important element for its original position, near the Este’s canal also called Bisatto Canal, that flows at its right side. It is possible to deduce that throughout a period of time, this building was used as a weaving mill or a storehouse, according to its hydrographic position. When Palazzo Cà Gentilini was bought by company Agorà in 2003 was in neglected, it has structure and photometric problems and also repartition of rooms where made with superficial addictions. After, in renewal phase was decided for a harmonious salvage of the building and its pertinences, because the it has been thought as focal for the heart of Este requalification. in the ground floor has been created locals for officies and shops and on the top floors ten flats reorganized in accordance with the historic original characters of the palace. Old wood girders minutely recovered and renewed, actors and protagonist, together with floors. Floorings realization has been commited to Friulparchet srl from San Giorgio di Nogaro, a historic company from Friuli, that has manufactured the wooden floor keeping into consideration the particularity and importance of building. It was decided for oak planks of important sizes with brushed, bevelled, antiqued and varnished with wax effect finishes. The laying-down of parquet was realized by company F.lli Lazzarin from Bovolenta, near Padua. since the opening ceremony day, wooden floor has been put on the test, being subjected to a first trial. Indeed, all the present people could visit the rooms to appreciate the architecture and the quality of building, walking on the parquet and so testing durability of the varnished applied by Friulparchet.